Friday, October 23, 2009

Welcome

I want you to know that you are valuable and loved. I want you to know that you are incredibly important. I want you to look in the mirror and see greatness, and dare to dream your greatest dreams.

I want you to know that your dream is a vital part of the earth dream, and the cosmos dream.

Whenever you feel disheartened or disempowered, please find this place and rejuvinate your courage. Replenish your faith and trust that you, indeed, are a beautiful miracle, constantly unfolding, revealing your own personal destiny, as well as that of the cosmos.

If you need extra support, you can always get in touch with me and we can work something out.

travel4indigo@gmail.com

I will do my best to help.

In the meantime, ask yourself: Who are you really? And what did you come here to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment